We’ve written that For Female Arousal, Excitement Is Better than Relaxation, and what’s more exciting than being chased around the house naked? Here are some ideas for including sexual prizes and penalties when you play tag with your spouse. You’re going to need some space to run around!
In this post we’re going to use these two terms:
- “It” — the spouse doing the chasing.
- “NotIt” — the spouse who is trying to avoid being caught.
As you’d expect for tag, after It catches NotIt they swap roles and the new It tries to catch the new NotIt. We suggest also using a time limit for each round that forces you to swap roles even if It hasn’t caught NotIt. Before we get into the details here’s an important note: It gets a prize for catching NotIt, and a penalty to make it harder for the same spouse to keep winning over and over again. The penalty is important because the game could get frustrating and tedious if one spouse is much more athletic than the other and keeps winning.
Here are some prizes that It can receive after catching NotIt. Probably nothing too surprising here!
- NotIt removes a piece of clothing.
- NotIt removes a piece of It’s clothing.
- NotIt does a sexy dance.
- NotIt stimulates It with hands or mouth.
- It tickles NotIt.
- It spanks NotIt (or vice versa).
- NotIt stimulates himself or herself while It watches.
- NotIt describes a sexual fantasy.
- NotIt kisses and licks It’s body.
- It draws or writes something naughty on NotIt’s body.
- It pleasures himself or herself with NotIt’s body. (But don’t finish unless you want the game to be over!)
- It teases and edges NotIt without delivering an orgasm (yet).
Here are some ideas for penalties that can be applied to the winner of the round — that is, the winner gets a penalty to make it harder to win again. The penalties can keep stacking each time a person wins, or you can decide to remove the penalty when the person loses a round — it’s up to you. Got it?
- Put on one or two socks. If you’re chasing each other around on hardwood floors, like we are, then wearing a sock or two will really make you slip and slide.
- Hold one or two hands behind your back while you run. Use handcuffs if desired.
- Carry your spouse’s removed clothing in your arms. This penalty works well because every time you catch your spouse you’ll end up with one more thing to carry, which will slow you down a little.
- Pull your panties or underwear down around one or two ankles.
- Keep one hand on your breasts or genitals while you run.
- Hold a vibrator on your clitoris while you run.
- Wear a blindfold over one (or two?) eyes.
- It gets a nerf gun or bow-and-arrow to help catch NotIt.
- You are only allowed to: hop, skip, jump, or fast-walk (pick one).
- Carry a sex toy or other object between your knees, thighs, feet, or under your chin.
Remember: tag is fun when It eventually catches NotIt — that’s why we have the penalties described above. If one person keeps winning, just keep adding penalties until the other spouse wins!
And, of course, when you’re tired of running around go have sex.
If you liked this, please share it!
As you may have noticed, Sexy Corte and I really enjoy creating and playing sexual games. We enjoy games in general, and sex games are great foreplay. In the end, everyone wins and gets to have sex! It can be fun to raise the stakes a little by offering a prize to the winner, but let me start off by recommending something that you don’t use for a prize:
Don’t ask for something your spouse won’t enjoy giving.
It’s very temping to suggest, “If I win, you have to *blank*”, where *blank* is something you want that your spouse just doesn’t like. Asking for a prize like this is manipulative, and it will taint the whole game. Don’t try to use a game to coerce your spouse.
Instead of using prizes to get something from your spouse that she doesn’t want to give, we suggest that you pick rewards that are amusing, embarrassing, teasing, or even non-sexual. It’s important to note: for a given game, the prize doesn’t have to be the same for each spouse. He may want one thing if he wins, and she may want something else. Both spouses should agree up front to the prizes, to ensure they’re relatively fair.
So, without further ado, here are a few ideas for giving the winner something special. (Instead of a loser, I’m going to call the spouse who doesn’t win the giver.)
- Do it longer. Winner receives some sex act for longer than usual and luxuriates in it. This could be 30 minutes of oral sex, a full-body massage, or extended teasing or edging.
- For a week. Winner receives some sex act every day for a week. Not something the giver dislikes, but something the winner wants more of. Maybe it’s a certain preferred position like doggy style, a time of day, a location (or public place), sleeping naked (or almost), or blow jobs every day. Whatever it is, the winner shouldn’t have to remind the giver — be proactive!
- Giver initiates. This is probably a prize for the higher-drive spouse: the giver has to initiate sex. Maybe just once, maybe for a week, or whatever seems fair. The giver needs to be looking for opportunities to initiate sex faster than the winner gets horny.
- Put it on. The winner picks an outfit and the giver puts on a show putting it on. The clothes can be something sexy to wear around the house, or a favorite outfit that the winner wants the giver to wear on a date or to church. The winner may also choose to dress up the giver in something ridiculous or embarrassing and go out in public, but make sure to set the ground rules before the game.
- Take it off. The winner picks some music and the giver performs a striptease or sexy dance. The giver should really go slow and ham it up.
- Yes sir! Or yes ma’am! The giver calls the winner sir, ma’am, or some other honorific in private for a day or a week. You could also pick some other show of submission for the giver, such as: standing whenever the winner enters the room, sitting at the winner’s feet instead of on the furniture, or asking permission before leaving the room. It’s a submission game, and it’s the giver’s responsibility to remember and obey the rules.
- Say please. The giver must ask permission to orgasm, and then wait to receive it. Ask, beg, plead, give the winner a show.
- While sex. The winner picks a situation to have sex while doing something else. Maybe it’s a television and oral sex bifecta, the story distraction game, fingering under her dress at the movie theater, wearing a vibrator in public, a topless haircut, or eating her out while she’s on the phone. Pick a mundane activity and add something sexy.
- Pamper me. Giver treats the winner to some grooming and TLC. The giver can trim the winner’s nails, wash her in the shower, rub her with lotion, massage her body, head, and feet, shave her legs or his face, or cut his hair. Husbands, you may think this prize is just for wives, but try it out!
- Roleplay. Winner picks a scenario to roleplay with the giver, and the giver gives it all she’s got. Dress the part, do the accent, get into it, ham it up.
- Pick the next. Winner picks the next restaurant, movie, TV show, book, Bible study, board game, sex game, paint color, kid’s name, or vacation destination. Better than flipping a coin!
- Skip a chore. Giver does a chore that the winner would usually do, for a day, a week, or whatever. The giver should make sure to do it up to the standards of the winner.
We add to this list as we think of more possible rewards. Please share your ideas in the comments!
If you liked this, please share it!