As you may have noticed, Sexy Corte and I really enjoy creating and playing sexual games. We enjoy games in general, and sex games are great foreplay. In the end, everyone wins and gets to have sex! It can be fun to raise the stakes a little by offering a prize to the winner, but let me start off by recommending something that you don’t use for a prize:
Don’t ask for something your spouse won’t enjoy giving.
It’s very temping to suggest, “If I win, you have to *blank*”, where *blank* is something you want that your spouse just doesn’t like. Asking for a prize like this is manipulative, and it will taint the whole game. Don’t try to use a game to coerce your spouse.
Instead of using prizes to get something from your spouse that she doesn’t want to give, we suggest that you pick rewards that are amusing, embarrassing, teasing, or even non-sexual. It’s important to note: for a given game, the prize doesn’t have to be the same for each spouse. He may want one thing if he wins, and she may want something else. Both spouses should agree up front to the prizes, to ensure they’re relatively fair.
So, without further ado, here are a few ideas for giving the winner something special. (Instead of a loser, I’m going to call the spouse who doesn’t win the giver.)
- Do it longer. Winner receives some sex act for longer than usual and luxuriates in it. This could be 30 minutes of oral sex, a full-body massage, or extended teasing or edging.
- For a week. Winner receives some sex act every day for a week. Not something the giver dislikes, but something the winner wants more of. Maybe it’s a certain preferred position like doggy style, a time of day, a location (or public place), sleeping naked (or almost), or blow jobs every day. Whatever it is, the winner shouldn’t have to remind the giver — be proactive!
- Giver initiates. This is probably a prize for the higher-drive spouse: the giver has to initiate sex. Maybe just once, maybe for a week, or whatever seems fair. The giver needs to be looking for opportunities to initiate sex faster than the winner gets horny.
- Put it on. The winner picks an outfit and the giver puts on a show putting it on. The clothes can be something sexy to wear around the house, or a favorite outfit that the winner wants the giver to wear on a date or to church. The winner may also choose to dress up the giver in something ridiculous or embarrassing and go out in public, but make sure to set the ground rules before the game.
- Take it off. The winner picks some music and the giver performs a striptease or sexy dance. The giver should really go slow and ham it up.
- Yes sir! Or yes ma’am! The giver calls the winner sir, ma’am, or some other honorific in private for a day or a week. You could also pick some other show of submission for the giver, such as: standing whenever the winner enters the room, sitting at the winner’s feet instead of on the furniture, or asking permission before leaving the room. It’s a submission game, and it’s the giver’s responsibility to remember and obey the rules.
- Say please. The giver must ask permission to orgasm, and then wait to receive it. Ask, beg, plead, give the winner a show.
- While sex. The winner picks a situation to have sex while doing something else. Maybe it’s a television and oral sex bifecta, the story distraction game, fingering under her dress at the movie theater, wearing a vibrator in public, a topless haircut, or eating her out while she’s on the phone. Pick a mundane activity and add something sexy.
- Pamper me. Giver treats the winner to some grooming and TLC. The giver can trim the winner’s nails, wash her in the shower, rub her with lotion, massage her body, head, and feet, shave her legs or his face, or cut his hair. Husbands, you may think this prize is just for wives, but try it out!
- Roleplay. Winner picks a scenario to roleplay with the giver, and the giver gives it all she’s got. Dress the part, do the accent, get into it, ham it up.
- Pick the next. Winner picks the next restaurant, movie, TV show, book, Bible study, board game, sex game, paint color, kid’s name, or vacation destination. Better than flipping a coin!
- Skip a chore. Giver does a chore that the winner would usually do, for a day, a week, or whatever. The giver should make sure to do it up to the standards of the winner.
We add to this list as we think of more possible rewards. Please share your ideas in the comments!
Too many couples forget to have fun. Life seems to crowd out the enjoyable segments of a relationship.
My wife and I enjoy doing anything that will “tickle our funny bone” for each other. It is enjoyable to be toegther. Our children are grown so we can have a relaxed together time at our own schedule.
I admit that a few of the “prizes” you suggest might stretch the boundaries a bit however, I do like your second paragraph about not being manipulative.
Jerry Stumpf recently posted…Incredibly easy ideas to put Sizzle Back in your marriage dates
Some would stretch our boundaries, too!