It’s (past) time for another roundup of Christian sex links! Check out these blogs, we’re sure you’ll find something you like.
Several links about initiating sex:
- Taking turns initiating sex
- Why am I always the one who has to initiate sex?
- Why lower drive spouses should initiate sex
Wives, don’t be afraid of your husband’s manhood!
- Hot to stop feeling grossed out when giving your husband oral sex — And husbands, if you want your wife to enjoy your manhood then keep it clean and groomed!
- Why won’t she touch my penis? — Wives, if you need help, here’s how you can show admiration for your husband’s manhood!
How to have “vacation sex” when you’re not on vacation — Be prepared and bring your own lock when you’re actually on vacation!
Your husband needs a girlfriend — Hint: it’s you!
Memorable first thrust technique — “Many women, once aroused and full of anticipation for intercourse, consider the first thrust to be their favorite part of intercourse.”
Don’t miss the good part of her cycle — It’s something we’ve started planning around!
Take advantage of every opportunity to talk with your kids about sex — “When our kids are curious and comfortable talking about sex, we think they are too young and by the time we think we should talk to them about sex, they are embarrassed.”
Is your spouse really showing you all of his or her sexuality? — Fear/avoidance of rejection is common, even in marriage. How can you assure your spouse that he or she can really share any desire with you?
Erotic wisdom in Proverbs 5 — Hint: “fountains”, “wells”, and “cisterns” are symbolism.
If you have any links you want to share, leave them in the comments!