The “Genie in a Bottle” game is inspired by the Christina Aguilera song by the same name, whose lyrics include:
If you wanna be with me baby there’s a price to pay
I’m a genie in a bottle
You gotta rub me the right way
If you wanna be with me
I can make your wish come true
You gotta make a big impression
Gotta like what you do
The premise of the game is simple:
- The husband rubs his wife’s lamp “the right way”.
- The wife grants her husband three wishes.
(Of course, the game works just as well if the wife rubs her husband’s lamp, and the husband grants his wife three wishes!)
Here are a few suggestions for making the game as fun as possible.
- The wishes should be generally proportional to the rubbing that earned them — probably something like two sexy favors and one orgasm. The genie shouldn’t be stingy, and the wisher shouldn’t annoy or impose. Communicate!
- The wishes should be sexual — don’t wish for your husband to do the dishes.
- The wishes don’t need to be requested all at once, and the wisher can carry the lamp around to summon the genie when desired.
- Use a magic lamp prop ($10 on Amazon) to signal to your spouse that you want to play — invite the wisher to rub it and summon the genie.
- Set the mood with a genie costume, lingerie, jewelry, makeup, music, and incense.
- Wisher says, “Genie, I wish for you to XYZ!”
- Genie says, “Your wish is my command, Master!”
Got any tips for making the game more fun? Leave a comment and share your ideas!