We’ve written that For Female Arousal, Excitement Is Better than Relaxation, and what’s more exciting than being chased around the house naked? Here are some ideas for including sexual prizes and penalties when you play tag with your spouse. You’re going to need some space to run around!
In this post we’re going to use these two terms:
- “It” — the spouse doing the chasing.
- “NotIt” — the spouse who is trying to avoid being caught.
As you’d expect for tag, after It catches NotIt they swap roles and the new It tries to catch the new NotIt. We suggest also using a time limit for each round that forces you to swap roles even if It hasn’t caught NotIt. Before we get into the details here’s an important note: It gets a prize for catching NotIt, and a penalty to make it harder for the same spouse to keep winning over and over again. The penalty is important because the game could get frustrating and tedious if one spouse is much more athletic than the other and keeps winning.
Here are some prizes that It can receive after catching NotIt. Probably nothing too surprising here!
- NotIt removes a piece of clothing.
- NotIt removes a piece of It’s clothing.
- NotIt does a sexy dance.
- NotIt stimulates It with hands or mouth.
- It tickles NotIt.
- It spanks NotIt (or vice versa).
- NotIt stimulates himself or herself while It watches.
- NotIt describes a sexual fantasy.
- NotIt kisses and licks It’s body.
- It draws or writes something naughty on NotIt’s body.
- It pleasures himself or herself with NotIt’s body. (But don’t finish unless you want the game to be over!)
- It teases and edges NotIt without delivering an orgasm (yet).
Here are some ideas for penalties that can be applied to the winner of the round — that is, the winner gets a penalty to make it harder to win again. The penalties can keep stacking each time a person wins, or you can decide to remove the penalty when the person loses a round — it’s up to you. Got it?
- Put on one or two socks. If you’re chasing each other around on hardwood floors, like we are, then wearing a sock or two will really make you slip and slide.
- Hold one or two hands behind your back while you run. Use handcuffs if desired.
- Carry your spouse’s removed clothing in your arms. This penalty works well because every time you catch your spouse you’ll end up with one more thing to carry, which will slow you down a little.
- Pull your panties or underwear down around one or two ankles.
- Keep one hand on your breasts or genitals while you run.
- Hold a vibrator on your clitoris while you run.
- Wear a blindfold over one (or two?) eyes.
- It gets a nerf gun or bow-and-arrow to help catch NotIt.
- You are only allowed to: hop, skip, jump, or fast-walk (pick one).
- Carry a sex toy or other object between your knees, thighs, feet, or under your chin.
Remember: tag is fun when It eventually catches NotIt — that’s why we have the penalties described above. If one person keeps winning, just keep adding penalties until the other spouse wins!
And, of course, when you’re tired of running around go have sex.