It’s been a while since we’ve posted some links, and I was shocked to see how many of the blogs we had linked to in our sidebar no longer exist! Crazy.
These link posts might seem easy, but they’re actually some of the most time-consuming posts we write. It’s a lot of work to survey the internet for Christian sex content, but we think it’s valuable for two reasons:
- We want to bring our readers the best content
- We want to share the best readers with other blogs
So, without further ado…
- Take advantage of your husband’s visual vulnerability — it’s easy and fun to turn your husband on in public and even help him relax.
- Husbands should create sexual tension — I’ve got notes for a post about “how to touch your wife” that I still need to write.
- When your husband wants more variety — we write a lot about new things to try, but we also encourage couples to prioritize “vanilla” sex.
- Let her handle it — especially when she’s indisposed but still being generous.
- Are you a fan of your husband’s manhood? Tell him! — how to admire your husband’s penis.
- Most women can’t orgasm from intercourse alone — adding manual clitoral stimulation is great, and a bullet vibrator can be very empowering.
- Helping your wife orgasm, more often, and if she never has — how a husband can help and give his wife stronger orgasms.
- Open wide — “Many wives feel uncomfortable spreading their legs really wide. But there’s something really arousing to a husband about his wife confidently, unabashedly opening up that area fully so he can have access to see, touch, and pleasure her.”
- Learning to respond positively to your husband’s pursuit.
- If you’re still hungry, Forgiven Wife has lots more links!
If you want to share another link, please leave it in a comment!