The Bible has a lot to say about giving thanks to God for His blessings in our lives.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.Colossians 3:17
“Whatever you do” includes your sex life with your spouse! To celebrate Thanksgiving, here’s a list of 10 elements of your sex life that you can thank God and your spouse for. For each item, write down something specific that your spouse is or does that you are especially thankful for.
- Body: What parts of your spouse’s body are you most thankful for?
- Appearance: What about your spouse’s appearance are you most thankful for?
- Behavior: What sexual behaviors of your spouse are you most thankful for?
- Words: What sexual words of your spouse are you most thankful for?
- Intimacy: What forms or moments of intimacy with your spouse are you most thankful for?
- Giving pleasure: What ways do you give pleasure to your spouse that you are thankful you can do?
- Receiving pleasure: What ways does your spouse give you pleasure that you’re thankful for?
- Position: What sexual position are you most thankful for?
- Sexual activities: What sex games or activities that you do with your spouse are you most thankful for?
- Trying hard: What is your spouse working on sexually for your benefit that you’re thankful for? Not that your spouse has necessarily accomplished it yet, but you’re thankful that they’re trying.
There’s no need to stop at 10 — maybe these will just get you started! If you want to share your thanks, leave a comment and let us know what a blessing your spouse is to you.