You probably haven’t played spin-the-bottle since you got married… what’s the point in spinning when there’s only one other person? Well, here’s a simple twist that’ll make dessert time even sweeter.
- Sit on the floor across from your spouse.
- Arrange a few treats in a circle with the two of you, as if they were people playing spin-the-bottle with you.
- Put a bottle in the middle of the circle and take turns spinning.
- When the bottle stops, put whatever it’s pointing to in your mouth. Savor your treat!
- Keep spinning until the treats are gone, or you get too distracted to continue.
There are a million ways you can vary the game.
- Blindfold yourself before spinning… then open wide!
- Feed the treat to your spouse, or eat it off your spouse’s body.
- Write foreplay ideas on scraps of paper and add them to the circle — the spouse who spun has to perform. You can roll a die for the number of minutes.
- Really, anything can be added to the circle: sex toys, a camera, a naughty poem, another sex game…
Do you have any other ideas for treats? Leave a comment!