I bet more wives than husbands use loofahs when they shower, but that might change if your spouse transforms into a human loofah! You don’t need a loofah costume (although you could use one), you just need your naked body and some soap. The idea is simple: the wife covers herself in soapy bubbles and then washes her husband by rubbing herself all over his body. Then they switch roles and the husband washes his wife in the same way. Fun and efficient!
Here are a few ideas for making the most of your human loofah experience.
- No hands. Using your hands is easy-mode!
- In the dark. Turning off the lights will enhance the experience for your other senses, especially touch.
- Mirroring. Use your corresponding part to wash your spouse — e.g., wash her chest with your chest, and her butt with your butt.
- Sexy parts. Wash your spouse’s whole body using only your sexy parts.
You might want to read up on how to have sex in the water before you get started, because all this rubbing is likely to lead in that direction. A well-prepared husband will be ready for anything if he keeps silicone lube and a water-proof vibrator handy.
Shower sex can be great for getting in a quickie while visiting the in-laws and jacuzzis are luxurious for love-making marathons, but the first time you try to have sex in the water you’re liable to notice something rather inconvenient: the water washes away the wife’s natural lubricant. Even though you’re both turned on and ready to go, underwater penetration can be challenging and uncomfortable. So you hop out of the water and grab your lube — problem solved? Maybe not. The most common sex lubes are water-based, which means they will quickly disperse in the water just like her natural juices.
What’s a horny couple to do? If you’re going to go to all the trouble to arrange a romantic aquatic interlude don’t forget one important ingredient: silicone lube! Sexy Corte and I have had great experiences with a brand called Gun Oil (easy to buy online), but there are numerous options available.
Silicone lube isn’t just for playing in the water — it has a few general advantages over water-based lube.
- Lasts a long time. You can have sex forever without the lube drying up.
- Less irritating. Silicone lube isn’t easily absorbed into the skin, so it tends to be less of an irritant to sensitive skin.
- Very slick. For when you need as much slipperiness as possible.
There are a few disadvantages as well.
- Destroys silicone toys. Do not use silicone lube with silicone sex toys. It will destroy them. Silicone is a very common material for sex toys, so be very careful not to combine them.
- Hard to clean. I wouldn’t use it in bed; it’s hard to get off sheets.
- Tastes bad. Not toxic (check your brand), but not great for oral sex.
Silicone lube: another toy for your sexual toy box. Tell us your experience and let us know if we missed an important use!