It’s been a while since we’ve done a link round-up, so let’s see what other Christian sex bloggers have been writing about!
- Learning to Like Giving Your Husband Oral Sex — We get more emails on this topic than any other, and we’ve written a lot about oral sex including: oral sex in the Bible, swallowing and enjoying it, stimulating her while she performs oral sex, and overcoming your gag reflex.
- Speak Up — No one can read your mind, so learn how to speak up about your needs and desires and then gratefully receive what you’ve asked for.
- Write your foreplay desires on index cards — If speaking up is hard, take a baby step by writing things down. If you need some ideas, check out “would you rather”.
- Activate, Participate, Instigate — As we’ve written before: enthusiasm and responsiveness. Also helpful when you want your husband to initiate sex.
- How do you know when orgasm is close? — A great discussion for pre-orgasmic wives and their husbands!
- Why I bought a vibrator — Vibrators are great fun!
- Use towels for stealthy sex — Might be especially useful if you’re sharing a hotel room.
- Befriend your wife’s cycle — Understand how she feels before and during her period, recognize when she’s ovulating, and figure out some mutually pleasurable ways to have period sex.
- Hinting for sex — Don’t do it… just be direct.
- Teasing your husband — We’ve got lots of great games for this!
- Pursuing your wife — Create sexual tension to get her revved up.
Share some more links in the comments!
For whatever reason, Sexy Corte’s period is often one of the times in her cycle that she is especially amorous, which can obviously lead to frustration for both of us! The topic of period sex probably deserves its own post, but since we don’t have time to write it right now we wanted to share something new that we did a few weeks ago.
Actually, it’s not entirely new: we wrote about “Old Faithful” almost four years ago! What’s new is that we realized that we can do this position pretty effectively while Sexy Corte is using a tampon without making a big mess if we use a vibrator instead of my fingers. To refresh your memory on the position:
I lay on my back while Sexy Corte kneels over my body at a 90-degree angle with her legs spread. I play with her lady bits while she performs oral sex on me. I’ll use my fingers to play all around outside and inside her body (see: Zoom Technique) to the point that she usually loses focus and forgets what she’s supposed to be doing.
Old Faithful can be carried to completion and it’s one of the best positions for getting Sexy Corte off with my fingers. Sometimes she has a hard time reaching orgasm if I’m not inside her, and Old Faithful makes this possible. From my perspective, there’s almost nothing hotter than my wife having a powerful orgasm with me in her mouth.
Using a vibrator instead of my fingers makes the orgasm faster and easier for Sexy Corte (which can be very important when you’ve got kids), and there’s less movement to dislodge the tampon and make a mess. Sexy Corte generally has a better orgasm when I’m in her vagina (obviously), but having me in her mouth is more stimulating for her than when we’ve tried fingers or vibrator on their own.
As for me, I get some bonus fun: I love it when Sexy Corte has an orgasm while I’m in her mouth. Don’t get me wrong, her orgasms always feel great to me, but it’s a special treat for me when she climaxes while performing oral sex. It feels amazing physically, but it also drives me crazy mentally to feel and see and hear her pleasure while she’s going down on me.
There are several other things we do to make period sex work for us that we’ll write about in a later post, but we wanted to share this one now because it was so surprisingly fulfilling for both of us. Let’s hear your thoughts in the comments!
It’s that time of month again! No, not that time. The time to share awesome Christian sex links!
Periods… it’s both your probs — A week of blow jobs and shower sex.
3 Reasons I Delight in Giving My Husband Oral — Yeah, I put this on top because I know you’ll click it.
An intimate gift for Hubby — “Wives, if you want to give Hubby a really intimate and special treat, allow him to watch you masturbate, all the way to orgasm.” Here are a few tips about masturbating for your husband.
Are You Thinking Sexy Thoughts About Someone Other Than Your Spouse? — James 1:14-15 warns about the progression from temptation, to sin, to death. Be wary of opposite sex friends. Fallen as we are, temptation is to be expected. Prepare for it by nurturing your marriage so that temptation cannot take root and grow into sin, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Intimacy in Marriage’s top sex posts of all time — Shockingly, only one post explicitly about oral sex!
Ban “I don’t know/I don’t care” from your bedroom — And a few other tips, but this is my favorite.
Are you sexually alive? — Your bodies are an amusement park of orgasms, and nothing is sexier than enthusiasm.
“How do I get my turn?” — Asked by a wife, but could be asked by a husband as well. Each spouse needs to take responsibility for asking for what he/she wants and making sure the other spouse gets what she/he desires. If you don’t ask or you don’t give then fix yourself first!
Have sex twice in one day — For us this is usually Sunday, for whatever reason. See also our posts on double features for him and her.
Why do some women shake when they orgasm? — Sexy Corte does, and it drives me crazy. Let go of your inhibitions and amplify your responsiveness during sex.
Choosing to enjoy what she enjoys — It’s about pecan pie, but applies to sex, too. Maybe the thing your spouse loves isn’t your favorite, but you can choose (and learn) to enjoy it as a blessing to her.
One way to help women feel more “in the mood” — Hint: foreplay begins long before sex. Try one of our sex games to get things started. I’m working on a post like this, but aimed at turning on your wife.
If you’ve got a thought or link to share, do it! Do it!