The new year is fully upon us, so how about a round-up of our top sex posts from 2015? This list isn’t necessarily just the posts that have gotten the most hits, it also includes posts that received a lot of comments or shares. We’d love for you to share some of these links with your friends!
- Yes, You Should Swallow — It shouldn’t be a surprise anyone that the most-read and most-discussed post on the site continues to be about oral sex and swallowing. This is also the topic that generates the most email for us, and it has led to follow-on posts that are also very popular: Q&A: How Do I Get My Wife to Swallow and Enjoy It? and “He was thrilled!” — Swallowing and Enjoying It. Wives, if you want to know what your husband wants more of sexually, if you want to do one thing to improve your sex life, I think it’s pretty clear from our traffic what you can do.
- Sex Questions and Answers — Sexy Corte gets a lot more questions than I do, and her answers get some of the most hits on the site. Top entries include Q&A: Sex in Public Places, Q&A: How Can We Reinvigorate Our Sex Life Now that the Kids Have Moved Out?, and Q&A: Jaw Pain While Giving Oral Sex. If you have a question, ask Sexy Corte or ask El Fury using those links.
- Sex in Song of Solomon series — Many people have enjoyed our look at the sexual imagery in Song of Solomon. Of course it’s a metaphor for the love Christ has for the church, but it’s also a love letter. And yes, I’ll finish the series eventually.
- Sexy Adult Jenga — Our Jenga post has been number two on the site for a long time, though it hasn’t generated a lot of comments. Sexy Body Part Twister and the associated spinner are also high on the list. The whole sex games category is pretty popular, and there are a ton of ideas in there for having some playful fun with your spouse.
- Bondage for Beginners: What, Why, and How — Our guide to getting started with bondage play is our most-pinned post on Pinterest. I think a lot of people are interested in bondage play but are embarrassed to bring it up with their spouses and don’t know how to get started. Perhaps Intro to Shibari, Japanese Rope Bondage will be the break-out hit of 2016?
- Sex Adventure Generator and Naughty Story Generator — these generators get a lot of traffic, and I hope they get some use in the bedroom. They require a little imagination to apply, but we actually think that’s a benefit. They can both be loaded conveniently in your phone, so they’re easy to have on hand when you’re ready to play. Just reading them with your spouse can be fun foreplay!
- How to Rub a Clitoris: Pulling Back the Curtain — Basic advice for husbands who aren’t quite sure what to do, and wives who aren’t quite sure how to guide them. We hope that every hit to this page has led to a very happy wife! Other popular “How To” posts include How to Spank Your Wife and How To Give Your Husband a Topless Haircut.
- Sex Position Guides and Guidelines, Advanced Sex Positions, Best Sex Positions For People with Back Pain — Lots of people are looking for new (to them) sex positions, and we’re happy to oblige! 80% of the time a couple will stick to their favorite few positions, but it’s great to change things up once in a while. Variations and Tips for Doggy Style is the most popular post about a specific position, so if you’re looking for something new that’s a good place to start.
- Wearing and Using a Vibrator in Public and Part 2 — We still haven’t actually done it! But it will happen soon. There will be an update.
- The Importance of Enthusiasm and The Importance of Sexual Responsiveness — Ok, these aren’t the most popular posts, but they’re two that I’m most proud of.
Thanks for being a part of our community for the past two years. If you like what you find here please share the site with a friend!