We would really appreciate it if you took the time to give us some feedback, either by email or in the comment section below. (Scroll all the way down and click “Load Comments”.) Feedback is a gift, whether it’s positive or negative — as long as it’s something we can use to improve ourselves.
We are eager to hear any of your feedback, but there are a few areas we’re particularly curious about. If you’d like, you can cut-and-paste the questions below into a comment and then leave your answers.
- What should we start, continue, or stop doing?
- What has been your favorite, most memorable, or most useful post?
- What do you think of the podcast? Do you listen to it?
- What makes you want to leave a comment? Can you find the “Load Comments” button at the bottom of every post?
- Have you ever shared our site with a friend? If not… is it because the topic is embarrassing? How could we be more shareable?
- If you have a blog, podcast, or website of your own, have you linked to us? How could we earn a link from you?
- How has MarriedChristianSex.com affected your marriage and sex life?
- Anything else we should know?
Thanks in advance! If you’d like to receive an update when we write a new post, use the “Subscribe to blog via email” field on the left sidebar — we never use your email address for any other purpose.