It’s been a while since we’ve done a link round-up, so let’s see what other Christian sex bloggers have been writing about!
- Learning to Like Giving Your Husband Oral Sex — We get more emails on this topic than any other, and we’ve written a lot about oral sex including: oral sex in the Bible, swallowing and enjoying it, stimulating her while she performs oral sex, and overcoming your gag reflex.
- Speak Up — No one can read your mind, so learn how to speak up about your needs and desires and then gratefully receive what you’ve asked for.
- Write your foreplay desires on index cards — If speaking up is hard, take a baby step by writing things down. If you need some ideas, check out “would you rather”.
- Activate, Participate, Instigate — As we’ve written before: enthusiasm and responsiveness. Also helpful when you want your husband to initiate sex.
- How do you know when orgasm is close? — A great discussion for pre-orgasmic wives and their husbands!
- Why I bought a vibrator — Vibrators are great fun!
- Use towels for stealthy sex — Might be especially useful if you’re sharing a hotel room.
- Befriend your wife’s cycle — Understand how she feels before and during her period, recognize when she’s ovulating, and figure out some mutually pleasurable ways to have period sex.
- Hinting for sex — Don’t do it… just be direct.
- Teasing your husband — We’ve got lots of great games for this!
- Pursuing your wife — Create sexual tension to get her revved up.
Share some more links in the comments!