This probably strikes most wives as a strange topic, but maximizing the quantity of our semen is often a matter of pride and fun for men. What’s the deal?
More semen symbolically means more of all these things. In addition to the power of semen as a symbol, more semen can also have some some physical significance. Here are some facts.
- Most men ejaculate about 5 milliliters of semen at a time. That’s about a teaspoon. Of course, there’s wide variation among men.
- Semen and sperm are different. Semen contains sperm, but it also includes a host of healthy ingredients.
- Semen quantity and sperm quantity are related, so more semen generally means more total sperm ejaculated; this can increase your chance of conception.
- More semen often means that the man had a longer orgasm, which is certainly an indirect benefit.
- As with most things in life, heredity plays a huge role in the quantity of a man’s semen.
- Pills and supplements are extremely unlikely to affect the quantity of your semen. Save your money.
There are a few things a man can do to maximize the quantity and quality of his semen. I say maximize rather than increase because a man can move towards the top of his natural range, but he can’t change his physiology. So what can a man do?
- Hydration. Semen is mostly water, so make sure you’re drinking enough. Unless you’re dehydrated though, drinking more water probably won’t increase your semen volume.
- Edging. Here’s our big post about edging, but the idea is simple: long-duration stimulation that gets you to the edge of orgasm. The longer and more intense the stimulation, the more semen will be locked and loaded.
- Excercise your pubococcygeus muscle. Women do Kegel exercises to improve their orgasms, and men can do them too. Strengthening your pelvic floor will improve your orgasms and give you more control over when you orgasm. (Make sure you practice contractions and extensions.)
- Maintain your fitness. Exercise improves circulation, and improved circulation will improve the strength of your erection and orgasm. (Not to mention all the other health benefits of lifting.)
- Reduce ejaculation frequency. As you’ve probably noticed, there’s more semen when you haven’t ejaculated for a couple of days — but is that a price you’re willing to pay? I’d rather have more sex with my wife than less sex with more semen per orgasm. However, increased semen volume can be a pleasant benefit when you come back together after being separated for a couple of days. It seems that a man builds up his maximum amount of semen in two to three days, so there’s no benefit to waiting longer than that.
- Make it look like more. Since the desire for more semen is mostly about the symbolism, increase the power of the symbol by making your semen look like more. Spread your semen around when you ejaculate. See if your wife is open to you shooting it on her face, breasts, or stomach. When you ejaculate in her vagina, take a look before she cleans up. When you ejaculate in her mouth, ask her to show it to you before she swallows.
- Enjoy what you’ve got. Talk about your semen with your wife. Before sex, tell her that you can’t wait to come inside her. Tell your wife you’d love her to beg for your come during sex or a blow job. After sex, savor the view of your semen on your wife, in her vagina, or in her mouth. Touch it, rub it around, taste it. Later, tell her how hot it is to you that your semen is still inside her or leaking into her panties. Wives: tell your husband that you love his semen, that it tastes amazing, that you want it all over your body, that you need it inside you. Make a show of enjoying your husband’s semen after he ejaculates. Revel in his power and masculinity!
So, husbands and wives, what do you think? Do you have any tips to share? Anything kinky we need to try?
The period between Halloween and New Year’s is our favorite time of year. It’s almost Thanksgiving… what are you thankful for? How about a bunch of links?
Naked and unashamed. Nakedness is intimate, honoring, and unifying.
Tips for being intimate in front of mirrors. We don’t use mirrors, but we could try! We have a few loose mirrors around. Do you get seven years of good luck?
6 ways to boost the sexual energy in your marriage. Way #7: put the kids to bed.
Become more engaged in love-making. Historically, women were thought to be more sexual than men.
Top 10 positive things to say to yourself about sex. Psyche yourself up!
Jealousy can be healthy for your marriage. Not paranoia or insecurity, but it can be a turn-on when you know your husband wants you all for himself.
Random sex position: Landslide.
Congrats to Forgiven Wife for one million hits and Hot, Holy, & Humorous for 500 posts!
Please leave a comment and hit one of the share buttons. Have a great day!
We’re pretty frugal and my hair is simple, so Sexy Corte cuts my hair for me on a regular basis. (I don’t blame her for not requesting that I return the favor.) I’m sure many wives do the same, so here’s an idea for making the chore a little more entertaining.
- Tell him you’ll cut his hair after the kids go to bed, and that he’ll get a special treat. Tease him all day, but don’t give away your plan.
- Sit him in the chair, wrap him in a towel, and then take off your top. Don’t be shy, take off as much as you want. He won’t complain.
- Tell him to hold still and keep his hands on the towel. He can look as much as he wants, but no touching!
- Give him a good show — stretch, twist, reach, and bounce in his face.
- When he’s squirming in agony, accidentally brush your breasts across his shoulder or face. Oops!
- When you’re done, bring him the mirror. “Do you like what you see? Would you like to see it from behind? Is my job finished? Are you going to give me a tip?”
- Proceed to your favorite flavor of chair sex.
I’m sure SC isn’t the only amateur barber! Does anyone else have a story to share about sexing up a chore?
Boy, I feel dumb! Sexy Corte and I had some sexy plans lined up and I jokingly canceled them because I thought she wouldn’t want to do anything too noisy while we had family staying at our house. Based on that assumption I said, well, maybe next week. I didn’t realize that my assumption left my lovely bride feeling rejected, deflated, and sexually unfulfilled.
Communicating about sex is hard! I thought I had a good read on my wife, but sometimes a message just doesn’t click and both spouses can feel confused and rejected without anyone intending it. Sexy Corte and I wanted the same thing, but neither of us thought the other wanted it. It’s funny in a sitcom, but not so much in real life.
Just a quick note to say thank you to all our readers, and especially to those who are kind enough to link back to us and share our blog with their friends. Sexy Corte and I have been writing here for over a year-and-a-half now, and we’re having a blast. Last month we hit a milestone — over 1,000 visitors per day! That’s pretty astounding. We’re grateful and excited that you’ve decided to read our blog, and we pray that our musings are edifying to your marriage.
We realize that many of our readers are reluctant to share sexually-themed links with their friends, but we’re going to ask anyway! If you enjoy our blog, please use the sharing tools at the bottom of each post to share with your friends. You can also follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or subscribe to new posts using the button on the left sidebar. We never share your email address with anyone, and we never send any kind of spam.
If you have a blog, please consider adding us to your link list. If you do add us, be sure to let us know so that we can link back to you!
We don’t make any money from this site, but we enjoy it when people read what we write. So if you like what you’ve seen, please pass it on!
“I never grow tired of your sexuality.” El Fury said these words to me a few weeks ago and ever since I’ve been percolating on them. Those words make me feel alive and treasured. God wired us to be sexual and gave us a great gift of sex to be experienced in marriage. This is something to be celebrated! There have been times that I have felt self conscious of my sexuality, wondering if I look funny or sound weird or think about what EF might think of me when I give into the moment. But I think that when I allow myself to lose control, it is those moments that EF cherishes the most. It is in those moments that we feel most connected. The marriage bed is a safe place where you can let go of your self consciousness and give into your passion. For women (at least me!) this can be hard to do at times. When you are in those moments, try to follow the direction your body is telling you to go, to lose yourself, to set aside your inhibitions. Your husband loves you and wants to pleasure you and experience your sexuality!